Lost companion not KotFE related.

phome

Lost my guest companion Nadia Grell during the 4.0 update.

Was on my Consular class mission called "Fearless", need Nadia there to talk to NPC but she cannot be summoned. Cannot continue quest unless she is there. Ive left the zone and flew to another planet even and reset the quest, the same problem occurs.

This essentially is halting my leveling process.

Has anyone found any work around to this?

• 2 weeks later...
Same problem with Torian on my BH. CS told me to reset my class mission and that should bring him back instantly but it does not work (at least not with Torian). If you havent tried that yet for your companions it is always worth a shot I guess. >.< Just make sure to RESET, not abandon.

Same problem with Torian on my BH. CS told me to reset my class mission and that should bring him back instantly but it does not work (at least not with Torian). If you havent tried that yet for your companions it is always worth a shot I guess. >.< Just make sure to RESET, not abandon.

FORTUNATELY I can confirm that, making RESET in the Class Mission, Vector Hyllus instantly appears and replace the previous companion (Kaliyo, in my case). TYVM for the advise, it worked flawlessly to me.

Remember --> RESET

Thanks!!

Lost my guest companion Nadia Grell during the 4.0 update.

Was on my Consular class mission called "Fearless", need Nadia there to talk to NPC but she cannot be summoned. Cannot continue quest unless she is there. Ive left the zone and flew to another planet even and reset the quest, the same problem occurs.

This essentially is halting my leveling process.

Has anyone found any work around to this?

I have the EXACT same problem, on the same mission.

I opened a ticket since the "abandon" and "reset" buttons are not available, I hope that the support will reset the quest themselves and that it will be enough to bring things back to normal...