Make The Forgotten Trophy Easier?

Nazo-the-demon

I've only been thru a few of them, and I'm pretty much hating it.

The first 2 times I tried huttball somehow it dropped me from the match because I didn't know the directions to get off the platform. wth???

At least when I first played the GAME there was a tutorial. Where to go, what to do.

There is none for these. I'm certainly not going to take all my characters through it.

I'll tough it out on one character per faction, plus the one who gets the companion back automatically <trooper and warrior>. The rest will have to do without M1-4x and Pierce. Because I'm sure not enjoying it.

I honestly don't think the game can drop you because you don't know directions in a WZ.

Nah, I know it doesn't, though you might have been the target of a votekick.

Now, it's true that huttball can be confusing, coming back to the game after a few years, it took me like 10 new huttball games (there are 2 different stadiums) to figure out where the darn goals were.

Problem being, you can't have a tutorial over a live pvp event, as the game can't wait on you to understand the rules. It's a die and retry system.

Away from the PVP cosideration, your characters get back their related companions without the mission so there is no actual issue here...

That being said, I sincerly regret not having a 60 char on each server (well... non pvp server, as of course, the issue is only present on non pvp servers.. ^^') just to go out and give you a hand to you guys who try it.

If any of you are crazy enough to create a character on Freedon Nadd, you're welcome to one of my guilds.

I'm gonna throw my support behind removing the PvP component entirely.

People who hate PvP really hate PvP... and, people who love PvP really don't want/need us around either.

And take away the ridiculous amounts of PVP content from the extension?

out of the, what, hmmm 6 Star thingies, that 6 totally NEW companions, plus yunn/Drellik/Fez/Scorpio/T-7/2V/C2/Xalek/Lokin for the old timers, add Koth Senya lana for the news guys, Ocarr for those who can have him.

I count 18 companions total out of PVE related content, 19 if you count Ocarr,

and you're ready to shun and thow down the pvp lovers for 2 (lousy?) companions? Are you serious?

And I don't mean "you", you Lordfell, I mean every single player actually complaining over 2 companions!

You know that there are law against discrimination of minorities in the real world buddy!

You are actually making a fuss over two, 2, 1+1.... 2 out of 21 companions and their related (PVE...) quests to have them!!!

Does any of you realize how ridicule it is?

Over 2 of the most forgettable companions of the game? (as I have gathered so far reading other posts.)

Think it over before answering that... really, think about it.

And take away the ridiculous amounts of PVP content from the extension?

out of the, what, hmmm 6 Star thingies, that 6 totally NEW companions, plus yunn/Drellik/Fez/Scorpio/T-7/2V/C2/Xalek/Lokin for the old timers, add Koth Senya lana for the news guys, Ocarr for those who can have him.

I count 18 companions total out of PVE related content, 19 if you count Ocarr,

and you're ready to shun and thow down the pvp lovers for 2 (lousy?) companions? Are you serious?

And I don't mean "you", you Lordfell, I mean every single player actually complaining over 2 companions!

You know that there are law against discrimination of minorities in the real world buddy!

You are actually making a fuss over two, 2, 1+1.... 2 out of 21 companions and their related (PVE...) quests to have them!!!

Does any of you realize how ridicule it is?

Over 2 of the most forgettable companions of the game? (as I have gathered so far reading other posts.)

Think it over before answering that... really, think about it.

Well companions are part of pve and not pvp ofcourse :p

But yeah can stay pvp, all I think it should have is a change of mechanic so the difference in time it takes isn't as different on imp side or rep side. Cause the difference is quite significant.

Edited by rebeldielan

Well companions are part of pve and not pvp ofcourse :p

But yeah can stay pvp, all I think it should have is a change of mechanic so the difference in time it takes isn't as different on imp side or rep side. Cause the difference is quite significant.

It's the pvp players on your server that need an oil change, not the game mechanics.

More seriously, I don't believe it can be help it game terms.

It's the pvp players on your server that need an oil change, not the game mechanics.

More seriously, I don't believe it can be help it game terms.

Well, there would be difference in several stats, alot of ways to split the rookies from the more pro players next to ranked warzones. We both know people won't change and you can know this would have happened before if you were the guy or one of the guys making it, the companion mission, so you know you had to do something about it before implementing this.

There needs to be something done to this situation cause it seems like you're just sweeping it under the carpet. Like there ain't a bloody problem with that. 10 wz's versus 20 wz's is a big difference. There is no real balance concerning wins. So you're either done pretty fast or extremely slow.

Cause the wins do speed up the process which in my previous points you seem to sweep under the carpet aswell.

i am mainly a roleplayer and mix it with pve often...

i also do pvp at times...and roleplay it with small catchphrases and battle cries (Like if i am a republic allied character...i probably shout "for the republic!" when attacking the enemy team)

while no official pvp player,i got skills at doing em and i think its a good mission (not too hard)

i am mainly a roleplayer and mix it with pve often...

i also do pvp at times...and roleplay it with small catchphrases and battle cries (Like if i am a republic allied character...i probably shout "for the republic!" when attacking the enemy team)

while no official pvp player,i got skills at doing em and i think its a good mission (not too hard)

If the server is well balanced in the pvp players it can be nice.

• 4 months later...

My first KOTFE char was my Juggernaut, hence why i never did this Quest properly. (Could skip the hard work)

I like to do everything in order so i do all Alerts that i got with a chapter before i do the next one..

Im stuck will all my chars (except my Jugger) on this quest.. 20 matches are so annoying. Especially if you have to do it with 6 Chars in my case.

Please give us a PvE Alternative or at least reduce the amounts of games you need.

#necro

Edited by Focusangel

One would think that before adding this as a requirement to what, at its core, is PVE content, they would have had someone look over the complaints WoW gets every time Children's Week or Winter's Veil come around, or when the Legendary Cloak in Mists of Pandaria required PVP.

Back before mounts were account-wide in WoW, I completed School of Hard Knocks twice in one day, which meant PVPing for 8 hours straight. I was so glad that I had already gotten With a Little Helper From My Friends earlier that year in Wintergrasp (where it was pretty easy to get those 50 kills without losing the buff thanks to people swarming one specific wall, and a few Chain Lightnings). I honestly didn't PVP again until the Legendary Cloak fiasco, which was made worse by the fact that one of the required BGs was poorly designed in favor of one particular starting point. I flat out stopped playing for almost 2 months because I was so frustrated.

I gave SWTOR PVP a go when I first started, and it wasn't for me. Now, I'm staring at the one PVP match I've participated in since KotFE started, and I just can't stomach the thought that I might have to go through another 19. I want Pierce and Forex, I really do. I probably will eventually slog my way through the matches, but I won't enjoy it, and I'm pretty darn certain that the PVP-ers would prefer to have literally anyone but me on their team since I don't PVP well at all. Guess I just get to be bait for the other team.

I don't really mind this, I got 4X back on my trooper where he belongs and Pierce, one of my Favs on My Warrior back on her. I neither want or need them on any other of my characters, and it's not as if we don't already have access to too many already(23ish). You can only use 7 at any one time.

I would understand if they made my trooper/warrior go through those hoops to get your original companions back, but because they didn't, I'm finding it hard to understand the complaints.