Where is Darth Malgus?

chantiris

So I've played the game for a while now and completed several of the class stories, not one has even mentioned Darth Malgus. Where should I be looking? He was one of the reasons I originally started playng the game and I;ve yet to experience his story.

If it's group content, is it soloable at a certain level? I generally dislike teaming up with random groups (people can be rude/impatient) and I avoid guilds as I can't promise any commitment to them (real life takes priority and what time I do have to play I prefer to enjoy my own way).

Edited by chantiris

Thanks, that helps a lot, I'll check it out. I always ignored the missions on the fleet as I assumed they'd have nothing to do with the story.

Kinda sucks that he doesn't play a role in any of the class stories, but at least I know where to look now.

Thanks, that helps a lot, I'll check it out. I always ignored the missions on the fleet as I assumed they'd have nothing to do with the story.

Kinda sucks that he doesn't play a role in any of the class stories, but at least I know where to look now.

When you finish your class story, you should get a quest called 'Imediate Vengence' that's the story with Malgus that lead up to the flashpoints.