Level 60 Creation Didn't work, but burned one of my purchased upgrades.

StarMagus

I purchased an additional level 60 upgrade and when I went to create my character he didn't get create as a level 60, but the bonus level 60 it added to my character creation screen went down. This would have been my 2nd boosted character, so I know how to do it, what burns is that I spent 2,000 credits for this one. :mad: Edited by StarMagus

I purchased an additional level 60 upgrade and when I went to create my character he didn't get create as a level 60, but the bonus level 60 it added to my character creation screen went down. This would have been my 2nd boosted character, so I know how to do it, what burns is that I spent 2,000 credits for this one. :mad:
Creating level 60 characters is really bugged right now. You should hopefully be refunded your token back if you delete your bugged level 1/60 character that you created with a token.

Update: This indeed doesn't always seem to work so don't delete your character, I also didn't get my token refunded this last time!

After 20ish attempts over the past couple of days which created bugged level 1 characters instead of level 60, I finally got "lucky" and got a level 60 today (you notice that it's successful if it plays the KOTFE trailer instead of the class Star Wars scrolltext), but it's bugged to heck, as I can't access my strongholds, write in any chat, join groups, guilds, use cartel market, appearance designer etc.. While I can quest through the new story now, I can't join my guild and/or chat with anyone. Customer service says (after giving canned responses that had nothing to do with the issue on my previous couple of tickets which I waited a day for to be responded to each...) there is nothing they can do and I have to wait for a Bugfix. So why isn't a hotfix coming for such huge issues? I expected it to be in 4.0a but nothing...

Edited by Glzmo

Creating level 60 characters is really bugged right now. You should get your token back if you delete your level 60 character that you created with a token.

After 20ish attempts over the past couple of days I finally got one today, but it's bugged to heck, as I can't access my strongholds, write in any chat, join groups, guilds, etc.. Customer service says there is nothing they can do and I have to wait for a Bugfix. So why isn't a hotfix coming for such huge issues? I expected it to be in 4.0a but nothing...

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? You sent in a ticket and they responded with "nothing they can do about it"? That's garbage. I'm having the same issue. Don't want to delete the character and recreate(I'm sure the name I chose will get burned and become unusable). Sent in a ticket also and getting darn tired of waiting on a response. If I get a "nothing we can do" response, I will be very unhappy. What's the darn point of having in-game tickets, if they don't resolve issues? Tried calling customer support and immediately was greeted with a recording saying "we do not handle in-game problems over the phone". How darn convenient.

Edited by Wasabi

So I decided to bite the bullet and delete the bugged and thus unusable level 61 character to recreate it because there doesn't look to be any hope for fixes. Guess what? The level 60 character creation token is gone and wasn't refunded. I'm seriously getting pissed off at this right now. Bioware and EA are simply fraudulent scammers. Edited by Glzmo