Still not able to use terminal to locate old crew (KOTFE SPOILERS MAYBE)

xxNurkxx

The terminal after the story is finished still is not letting me use it to locate my old team. When I click on it it brings up the alliance convo structure then tells me I've unlocked every companion able to be located, and yet here I sit without my old team :/ Sure I got my ship droid now but I'd like my padawan back please. Is there any way around this issue? A quests that needs done? (pretty sure I've done every quest I could find but never hurts to check) Halp D:

• 4 weeks later...
Where is this terminal located? i to want my Padawon back ! i don't like the fact that if you start this Knight of the boring empire ********, you cant return and do Raven ( i have not done Raven ) saga. i keep hearing in story line about "remember this and that what we did".. No i don't because i didn't do it. but the real reason is i want my crew back. i don't like this new set up they have. cant mod any thing of style the new crew. my char is a Sith. I'm shore you heard my on a planet or fleet complaining. when i did play the new KOTFE i did not use the new crew i fought alone. hopping to one day be reunited with my crew. i have found 2 and I'll search for the rest till i die.