Thanaton Strikes Back Inoculation

X-Bacca_Bacca-X

Hello,

I have a sith inquisitor level 32 who is currently stuck because in the mission Thanaton strikes Back the inoculation dialog/ conversation you are expose to have before you reach the planet's surface wont activate for me although I've seen many other people pass by activating the dialog and continuing. I made a ticket 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a reply so I updated it today. I've tried resetting the mission many times and setting back my phase a ton I even went in a group with someone to see if it would work then, but nothing has. I have waited for two days now and subscribed 3 days ago so I am very upset to see such bad customer service even though it say you can get help while playing the only help I've received was from the community itself.

Hello,

I have a sith inquisitor level 32 who is currently stuck because in the mission Thanaton strikes Back the inoculation dialog/ conversation you are expose to have before you reach the planet's surface wont activate for me although I've seen many other people pass by activating the dialog and continuing. I made a ticket 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a reply so I updated it today. I've tried resetting the mission many times and setting back my phase a ton I even went in a group with someone to see if it would work then, but nothing has. I have waited for two days now and subscribed 3 days ago so I am very upset to see such bad customer service even though it say you can get help while playing the only help I've received was from the community itself.

Are you too low level perhaps? Level 32 is the max for Alderaan, at Quesh you should be around level 37 and there's usually a level threshold before quests become available.