free level 60's and class rewards

oneupkev

Hi

i'm a bit of a n00b still, i've only completed the sith warrior and bounty hunter story, so i've unlocked the legacy powers.

Question is, if i choose to make say a level 60 inquisitor, will that unlock all the legacy powers and chapter completion awards?

i do plan on running an inquisitor but the chance for legacy force lightning for free is nice

thanks

Hi

i'm a bit of a n00b still, i've only completed the sith warrior and bounty hunter story, so i've unlocked the legacy powers.

Question is, if i choose to make say a level 60 inquisitor, will that unlock all the legacy powers and chapter completion awards?

i do plan on running an inquisitor but the chance for legacy force lightning for free is nice

thanks

So far, what I've seen is you won't get the "legendary" credit for story completion.

Which means that I'd assume you won't get the legacy credit, which uses the same story completion status.

And you don't get any of your class titles, etc.

Or get to make any of your story choices.

Hi

thanks

No because you didn't complete any of them on that character (not can you).