[Crew Skills] Artifact crafting recipes have some problems.

Sinapus

There were some complaints on the Crew Skills forum about this but I am going to list what I've noticed so far.

I noticed an oddity in some of the recipes for the new items we can craft. Grade 1 only so far, but definitely odd. Seems to be on Cybertech and Armstech but those are the only ones I've been able to check so far.

The new format for the artifact (purple) items seems to require components, a prototype and artifact material (UT, Investigation, Treasure Hunting) and one prototype slicing part, all of the appropriate grade.

So far on Artifice, at least with the Grade 1 relics that seems to work. It requires the artifice component, Fire Nodes, Wind Crystals and a power tube. I just checked the cyber tech and that appears to be the format for the artifact earpieces.

However, it changes in Armstech and Cybertech Mods and (just finished some RE'ing) the Enhancements. For barrels, it requires the component, a prototype research compound and prototype and artifact sliced tech parts. Similarly the Mods and Enhancements are requiring assembly components, terenthium (UT blue), power tubes (Slicing blue part) and a Memory Core (slicing purple) to make one.

At the moment, I'm not planning on crafting artifact items. Was going to make prototype items and then RE any extras. I was going to use my purples for prefabs until I finish my stronghold decorations. However, this seems... odd. I haven't found any schematics that use the Investigation grade 1 purple mat (nylasteel?) at all, and only an earpiece uses agrinium (grade 1) from UT.

(I wasn't logged in with my armstech crafter so didn't have the names of those parts. I also haven't been able to get the new armorings RE'd so I don't know how they're setup at the moment.)

Copied the above into an in-game ticket as well. Or tried to. It wouldn't let me paste everything in. :rak_02: