The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vaylin's armor

Celystia

I'd like Vaylin's armor, Valkorion's armor, Senya's armor, Lana's new outfit, and the Jedi Knight armor from the trailers.

You can already acquire Senya's armor set, and you get that Jedi knight armor if you make a lvl 60 charrie.

Edited by TyonYlle

You can already acquire Senya's armor set, and you get that Jedi knight armor if you make a lvl 60 charrie.

How do you acquire Senya's set? And I know you can get the armor with that, but can you send it to a different toon? I don't really want to make a level 60 character because it doesn't let you pick your major choices, lacks the titles, etc.

Edited by TraxusAngel

I'd like Vaylin's armor, Valkorion's armor, Senya's armor, Lana's new outfit, and the Jedi Knight armor from the trailers.

Senya's armour is just the zarkuul armour from the CM dyed white without the head piece. Go for gold. but the other ones are definitely worth it. Valkorians armour and vaylin's armour are definitely amazing. Lana's armour is meh in comparison but I would still buy it.

She is a custom model, so don't expect hair under hood for a very long time, if ever, just so you know. :/

This. Even if they do put out the armor, shes a custom model (grr) so you will be nice and bald.

Its also a semi open hood so the baldness will be fully displayed in all its blechyness.

My self i hate the hood=bald so i wouldnt be buying the set unless they gave us a hood down version.

• 2 months later...

+1 to this.

I've been dreaming of acquiring this armor set for my Sorceress since the moment I saw Vaylin :D

Even though this armor has quite open hood type (and if hair does not display), I still think it should look nice on human/cyborg females at the very least.

Yes I've only wanted long straight hair forever. is that too much to ask? And her armor and Valkorians Armor mostly Vaylins armor so my friend and I can run around on our siths wrecking stuff looking damn good doing it.. and hair showing from under the hood if it's been doen with a custom model it can be done mainstream Hell I'd even go back to purchasing cartel coins again just for the stuff and copies of that stuff for my friends.

Oh and a longer montral and lekku option for togruta I wanna get my Shaak Ti on

Edited by Cireka
needed to add more

• 3 weeks later...
I would also be willing to pay top dollar for Vaylin's armor if it ever comes down to that, just as long as it's available on both male & female characters, and don't forget to adjust the hood so that the Revan Reborn helmet doesn't poke through it, like it does with the other hooded robes.

[/u][/b]

-goes into a Jokeresque laughing fit-

Oh man, that was a good one...

Hehe, yeah, I suppose its asking a bit much. :p

Another concern is if they release it without any way of having hair with it. With the style of that hood, the baldness will be really emphasized and mean an instant no purchase for me.

I'll pray to the Bioware gods that they release a hood down version if that's the case.

I say that to get it (without ripping it from her steaming corpse), there should be a complicated quest line which culminates in your character sneaking into Vaylin's apartments on Zakuul and stealing her spare set from her wardrobe.

I'd pay CCs for a token to do that quest line, for sure.

What is the deal with the no hair under hoods? Are they just unable to manage it? Lazy? Problem with graphics? I hate that bald crap. Had it in EQ2, but that game is quite old. Wildstar manages hats with hair and come on, if they can get it together enough to do it, surely anyone can.