The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hello!Question by some bonuses from subscribed

AlexanderDrago

Hello!

Tell me pls how i can to find what bonuses i recive when i was subsribed.

Example

I was subscribed in September but dont remember day what bonuses i will recive ?

Thank you!

Go to the my account part of the web site and look up exactly which date you subscribed on. Then look up the rewards some way down http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/rewards .

Ok, i see that i was subscribed from 08/09/2015 to 09/09/2015. I right understand that i recive

Nico Okarr Companion

Nico Okarr Blaster Set

Nico Okarr Duster Coat

I'm right ?

Those must be month/day/year dates, I guess, 9 August to 9 September? (But of course you are subscribed now, since you can post here. Did you subscribe a second time?)

If you really subscribed on 9 August, and you are still subscribed, then you got all of it, including Early Start. If you subscribed on 8 September (all the way through to today), then you got the coat and the speeder.

If you had a gap - one month starting on 9 August then dropped, there's a good chance you won't get the ...

Actually, here's the simplest way to tell: log in to the game and get on one of your characters to see what they send you.

Actually, here's the simplest way to tell: log in to the game and get on one of your characters to see what they send you.

You may need to wait until the 27th to get the rewards though if you had a small gap from August to now (for the early access) - you should receive all rewards in the in-game mail by the 27th