The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Constant annoyance by EA

GAEDRIEL

Firstly , for the last 42 days i have been a subscriber just o i could get early access into the new expansion while leveling up my main character past lv 55 and then i find out i have no access to the expansion :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: this is making me go insane ! i spent good money to support the game and now i don't have access beyond lv 55 ???? .

Secondly ,your servers are constantly down this week ! i have tried logging in on multiple times in the past 72 and am only getting updates and your servers being down now i paid good money for each day i am subscribing i find that its a waste because i cannot even go online and continue my story line ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

BY ANY CHANCE WILL YOU REIMBURSE MY GAME TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE WASTING A LOT OF IT ?

1-Pretty sure they said from the outset that you only get early access if you subscribed back at the beginning of August (the 10th I believe it was). 42 days only puts you at the beginning of September.

2-They also stated you'd not get the SoR release until the latest expansion fully releases, so tying that in with the above comment thats why you're stuck at 55 for now.

3-It really doesn't take long at all to get from lvl 55-60.

4-We are all struck by the Server downtimes (though so far there have only been 2, one Tuesday and one today)

5-Games take time to upload updates. So either leave your PC logged into the launcher so it does so while you're at work or get a better internet connection.

6-BW has no need to refund your money since you would have 'lost' the game time to updates regardless AND its not their fault if you didn't subscribe in time to qualify for early access.

7-If you REALLY can't wait another 5 days to start lvling from 55-60 then buy SoR expansion for around £11.99