The only issues I've found with KotFE so far...

Chicktopus

I've only had a chance to play the first three chapters and so far, so good. Top-notch work all-round.

Biggest issue, I've only just heard about, but I've read that post chapter 9, PCs are no longer voiced. Not happy about this news, my PC being voiced was a big thing for me in terms of relating to the character. Hell, sometimes I'd replay old content just to have the conversations. It seems a number other people are similarly peeved.

Secondly - and this is a minor point - I'm concerned that while the chapters are very good fun, the zones they take place in aren't re-usable. They're not a part of a larger world, they're just bits you do and then forget about. It'd be great if some of these sections could later be incorporated in to larger areas so that we may revisit them and explore a less linear area at a later time.

I've only had a chance to play the first three chapters and so far, so good. Top-notch work all-round.

Biggest issue, I've only just heard about, but I've read that post chapter 9, PCs are no longer voiced. Not happy about this news, my PC being voiced was a big thing for me in terms of relating to the character. Hell, sometimes I'd replay old content just to have the conversations. It seems a number other people are similarly peeved.

Secondly - and this is a minor point - I'm concerned that while the chapters are very good fun, the zones they take place in aren't re-usable. They're not a part of a larger world, they're just bits you do and then forget about. It'd be great if some of these sections could later be incorporated in to larger areas so that we may revisit them and explore a less linear area at a later time.

It's unvoiced for the alliances - basically bogstandard daily-type stuff. More of a nod to the KOTOR roots tbh. It's not major story parts that are unvoiced.

Just to show ya how much your first point bothers people look at the threads below. For me i am a die hard swtor fan for the story. I just cannot go from voiced to mute it's fine when the game starts you off mute but not going from voice to mute. If this is the new thing they want to get away with then i will not come back from fallout 4 and battlefront. :(

spent so much money on this game yet this is driving men nuts.

I know what you mean but as long as it's just for the alliances stuff, I'm ok with it.

What bugs me is that the new ops gear has the same set bonuses as the old ones but doesn't allow you to match them.

So with my main sorc healer it's really annoying because I can't really equip the new set bonuses till I have all of them because the most important one for my rotation is the innervate cd reduction and that's the first one I'd lose in switching over to new gear.

It's unvoiced for the alliances - basically bogstandard daily-type stuff. More of a nod to the KOTOR roots tbh. It's not major story parts that are unvoiced.

see yavin dailies i'd prefer that and its not a nod to kotor players it's Disrespectful to swtor players.

I didn't particularly care for the popup based side quests and dailies in SoR, but in a way this is even worse. They try to establish immersion with a close shot of the player character and the conversation partner, but the break it by not having voice acting for the PC. Selecting my line and having the NPC instantly respond to it just doesn't feel right. Is he reading my thoughts or what?

At least it looks like the main storyline continues to be fully voiced.