crashed or kicked?

LonghornSith

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The server better be down because getting kicked off as a Sub is a serious kick in the balls .:d_evil:

Same here!

I pay to gain "FULL" access to the game (I really enjoy it too), I really hope that no F2P/Preferred people are on over a Subscriber!

Now I have to wait over 35mins to gain access again!

Grrr

jesus christ you guys are the biggest whiners ever, go watch netflix or something

Actually, watching Vudu while I play, currently streaming Back to the future trilogy. However, they need to fix the server so that it has the same reliability as the others since this one goes down more than others it seems.

I'm guessing the ones still online are just lucky they haven't gotten bumped yet (or else, the Very Heavy it still is, are hung sessions no one can reconnect to).

Always irritating to see 'server status is up', when you know it's not working and is on the way out if not already gone.

Same here!

I pay to gain "FULL" access to the game (I really enjoy it too), I really hope that no F2P/Preferred people are on over a Subscriber!

Now I have to wait over 35mins to gain access again!

Grrr

Server is down Bioware already knows, check twitter

im just trying to bring you all back to reality before someone hangs themselves. i just really hope its not you.

Lets take you back into reality because nobody is going to hang them selves because a game server has gone down when there is still plenty of other servers to play on.

1/10 :D_embarrassed ::D_embarrassed ::D_embarrassed :