The hampster has died

Avernix

And not just that.

How do you ONLY have 8 fricking servers with as many people that play this game and NOT expect the server to crash.

Take a hint, SWTOR.

And what happens when the fanfare from 4.0 dies down, what are you left with? Two servers that don't have enough of a player base. Get a grip.

And what happens when the fanfare from 4.0 dies down, what are you left with? Two servers that don't have enough of a player base. Get a grip.

Do you have any idea how many dead servers there are on World of Warcraft?

It costs next to nothing to have those extra servers, especially compared to what they are saving

on maintenance by having enough servers to prevent:

1. Loss of players due to impatience and inability to cope with server crashes, especially after the launch of a new expansion.

2. Server crashes and additional work to get that/those servers back up BECAUSE of the crash.

My grip would be on your balls until you're squealing like a little girl if you were near me. So why don't you pull the tampon outta your butt and chill out yourself. This is common sense.

What kind of a game with millions of players only has 8 servers?

Hell. I went into character creation on a lower pop server, and the game was STILL lagging like crap.

That's pretty much equivalent to a west coast earthquake being felt on the east coast.

The player-base overload and having only 8 servers is causing strain on the game no matter what server you're on.

Do you have any idea how many dead servers there are on World of Warcraft?

It costs next to nothing to have those extra servers, especially compared to what they are saving

on maintenance by having enough servers to prevent:

1. Loss of players due to impatience and inability to cope with server crashes, especially after the launch of a new expansion.

2. Server crashes and additional work to get that/those servers back up BECAUSE of the crash.

My grip would be on your balls until you're squealing like a little girl if you were near me. So why don't you pull the tampon outta your butt and chill out yourself. This is common sense.

What kind of a game with millions of players only has 8 servers?

Hell. I went into character creation on a lower pop server, and the game was STILL lagging like crap.

That's pretty much equivalent to a west coast earthquake being felt on the east coast.

The player-base overload and having only 8 servers is causing strain on the game no matter what server you're on.

Have you ever done programming and network administration? I can tell you that the costs for maintaining a large scale server can be very high and very complicated.

Have you ever done programming and network administration? I can tell you that the costs for maintaining a large scale server can be very high and very complicated.

Hence my reason for saying that it would ease costs to have multiple mild-size servers rather than only 8 large scale ones. Follow me, Gina.