New H2 Flashpoints only dropping tank shadow gear for shadows?

Psychopyro

I feel after running 12 of these now on my shadow, every single drop has been tank gear. All the mods are tank mods. All the hilts are tank hilts. All the enhancements are tank enhancements.

After 12 runs I am pretty sure this is far from an outlier and is either a bug, or poor loot distribution. Either way, my DPS shadow seems to be getting the short end of the stick.

Edited by Psychopyro

FYI: As Assassin you can choose between tank and dps gear (duelist and force lord).

I know that. Not talking about the rewards, talking about the loot drops in the instance itself.

Had the endurance heavy (208) hilt drop, twice.

All of the mod loot is defense/shield/absorb. No power/accuracy/alacrity when running on my shadow. Probably about 15 to 20 enhancement/mod drops.

All of the armoring that dropped was endurance heavy instead of mastery heavy. 5 or 6 of those dropped.

All the earpieces/implants that dropped were tank ones.

All the blue trash gear was tank based.

Another run, another bag of tank gear....

Although I finally got one piece of DPS gear... But I think the drop rate is still pretty skewed...

Moddable boots were DPS

Purple Mod and Enhancement that dropped were both defense

Green implant and earpiece that dropped were both defense (one had shield, one had absorb)

Blue piece (belt) that dropped had defense on it

I understand that you probably can't set it by skill tree active, but the distribution of loot should figure out to be somewhere around 50/50 tank to DPS gear I would think....