The bottom option of this conversation shouldn't be dark side (Jedi Knight spoilers)

pkmnrckt

[while pursuing Count Dooku, a laserblast knocks Padme out of the gunship]

Anakin: PADME!

[to pilot]

Anakin: Put the ship down!

Obi-Wan: Anakin! Don't let your personal feelings get in the way!

[to pilot]

Obi-Wan: Follow that speeder.

Anakin: Lower the ship!

Obi-Wan: I can't take Dooku alone! I need you! If we catch him, we can end this war right now! We have a job to do!

Anakin: I don't care! Put the ship down!

Obi-Wan: You will be expelled from the Jedi order!

Anakin: I CAN'T LEAVE HER!

Obi-Wan: COME TO YOUR SENSES! What do you think Padme would do were she in your position?

Anakin: [pause] She would do her duty.

One of these characters turns to the dark side, and it's not the one who wanted to focus on the objective.

Would argue that the Knight's intentions in this decision are to either be indifferent to the danger posed to a team member (dark side) or to rescue them en-route to completing the mission (light side). In fact I believe that if you chose one of the LS options the Knight says "The Emperor will have to wait".

Would argue that the Knight's intentions in this decision are to either be indifferent to the danger posed to a team member (dark side) or to rescue them en-route to completing the mission (light side). In fact I believe that if you chose one of the LS options the Knight says "The Emperor will have to wait".

You're never told it will be "en route", and the mission briefing seems to imply the opposite - that your squad members will be at strategic points distracting the main security force while you complete the objective.