Nico Okarr is gone...

KShafe

Yep same issue here

Used the early access item BEFORE i started knight of the fallen empire, got teleported to a planet, started the expansion and poof he was gone, then i send in a ticket and was send here >_>

Same, just disappeared... These stupid decisions are starting to put me nervous....

Edited by psikofunkster

Got the same problem, we should get him as the story goes on, but a bit miffed that he was not given back in the last patch.

I activated him at the very start of the fallen empire and he was gone when I was rescued.

Should be a warning that this would happen if you didn't wait till after that point to open him.

For those in the xpac, yeah, he is gone, nto a bug, as he is not usable in the xpac at all, similar to any of the other companions. You get him back similar to the other companions, in one of the alliance quests at the end of the xpac.

the token is to be able to use him from 1-60, not during Kotfe

so.. i got a WARNING issued to me today from BW/ EA about the use of profanity in my thread...

anyone else find it interesting that they had the time to censor my thread yet not actually provide any response to the issue?

they have also closed 12 tickets i have opened in game about this and do not respond... so i continue to open tickets.. that they continue to close.

hey... BW... how about some actual customer service?

what say you?

they have also closed 12 tickets i have opened in game about this and do not respond... so i continue to open tickets.. that they continue to close.

why would you waste there time so much? I can understand the frustration but its clearly a known bug that will eventually be resolved and all opening more tickets does is jam the system for anyone with a fixable problem.