Infinite loading screen KOTFE

PJChattyman

Hello.

So I finished downloading the enormous patch that is 4.0 and when it finally completes.... it won't load. I click play and it takes me to a loading screen before character selection. However I cannot get to character selection because of this loading screen. I've tried everything to get past it. Used the launcherdiag tool. Closed and re-opened it - everything. It just will not get past this loading screen. The blue cog just keeps spinning and spinning. PLEASE HELP! :c

Same problem here, but my loading screen is black with only the cursor visible, the real loading screen flashes only when switching between full screen and windowed mode.

My graphic card is fully updated (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2GB GDDR5) and the game worked perfectly until now

I'm a subscriber, I have 14 characters and lots of items on sale on the market, so it makes me VERY angry to not be able to play for days.

Please report if anyone knows why this happens and how to fix it

Thanks

Hi,

I had the same problem of never getting past the loading screen before character selection,

after deleting the "Bitraider" folder in the game directory, the launcher checked my game and it works now.

The launcher will recreate the missing folder

Edit:

Once the game loaded i got ingame mail, it said that they noticed my problem and that it was caused by too much stuff in my inventory. This again was caused by the patch, all companions had some of their stuff moved there.

Edited by Elias_W
ingame mail