Recent subscriptions

cagthehack

I played this game at launch for about 3 months. Quit. Came back in the middle of August 2015. Great game, now, by the way.

One issue though: I now have 1 level 60 and 1 level 59. The 60 (and in hours the 59 will be 60) is stuck until next week. His XP bar is filled and has stopped. My 60 has done all the class quest, so not much to do except dailys and pvp. And even those, the only rewards are almost worthless crystals and creds.

I'm not complaining about not being able to get the new content until next week. I understand you want to reward your long time players - I get it. It's the stopping of XP that has me concerned. Why do that?

I played this game at launch for about 3 months. Quit. Came back in the middle of August 2015. Great game, now, by the way.

One issue though: I now have 1 level 60 and 1 level 59. The 60 (and in hours the 59 will be 60) is stuck until next week. His XP bar is filled and has stopped. My 60 has done all the class quest, so not much to do except dailys and pvp. And even those, the only rewards are almost worthless crystals and creds.

I'm not complaining about not being able to get the new content until next week. I understand you want to reward your long time players - I get it. It's the stopping of XP that has me concerned. Why do that?

Because those characters will be at max level until knights of the fallen empire?

So? 5 levels is gonna matter that much? I already see people running around at 65. Don't tell me they finished 8 hours on content in 3?

Unless you got early access for knights of the fallen empire i don't see what your whining about.