Old companions.

Tjommen

Over all, it's been a good xpac for me so far. I didn't experience any server problems or game breaking bugs. I found the story intriguing and awaits the next chapters eagerly.

I do, however have a problem with my old crew. As a Shieldtech main it always annoyed me that my favorite companion Blizz was a tank. KotFE would solve that, right? A big part of the expansion for me was that I would be able to bring Blizz as a pocket healer, only problem is that he is nowhere to be seen. Is there a way to summon old companions, or will I have to wait until BioWare decides to release Blizz with a forthcoming chapter?

Also, if you romance Mako she sends you a sob mail at the start of chapter 1, which makes me want to link up with her as well, but I have yet to see any traces of either her or Blizz

Over all, it's been a good xpac for me so far. I didn't experience any server problems or game breaking bugs. I found the story intriguing and awaits the next chapters eagerly.

I do, however have a problem with my old crew. As a Shieldtech main it always annoyed me that my favorite companion Blizz was a tank. KotFE would solve that, right? A big part of the expansion for me was that I would be able to bring Blizz as a pocket healer, only problem is that he is nowhere to be seen. Is there a way to summon old companions, or will I have to wait until BioWare decides to release Blizz with a forthcoming chapter?

Also, if you romance Mako she sends you a sob mail at the start of chapter 1, which makes me want to link up with her as well, but I have yet to see any traces of either her or Blizz

There is supposed to be a terminal that will allow you to reaquire them for questing, at least until the next 9 chapts are released, at which point you can reacquire them in story... But... wait for it... is the anticipation buiiding?... It's bugged.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a terminal you can access all your old companions ahead of time at the end of Chapter 9 - it says it will "ruin" the possible story though, as all companions will make their way back in eventually. They won't take part in any conversations until their normal "turn" comes up in the storyline, but you can at least run around with them in the meantime while we're waiting for companions to come back.

To leave it vague, I don't believe you come across any BH companions in chapters 1-9 - Agent, JK, JC, Trooper, SI, SW, I can think of seeings some of their companions back after chapter 9 is completed (some require an extra quest or two).