Companion question

BarakIII

I have a question about some of my companions. Some of them have two weapon slots but can't equip a weapon in the second slot. Is this a bug or what?

Edit: I notice that in the description in the codex these characters are supposed to dual wield, so why is it I can't get them to equip a second weapon in the offhand slot? And yes, before someone asks the weapons I've tried to slot are offhand weapons.

Edited by BarakIII

The changes to companions have left many of them just completely FUBAR.

I mean take your pick ...

Treek not being able to use her default crossbow any more.

Ship droid missing.

Treek missing her default gear

Companions all missing pants.

Companions not carrying any main or off hand weapons.

And those are just the ones I have come across so far ...

has anyone else had problems dressing their comps? Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

before yesterday's patch I had stripped all of my comps of their gear & weapons

today I logged in while on fleet at my storage I summoned one of my comps and took some of the yavin gear from storage and attempted to dress comp in gear. I know its all cosmetic now but I like the look of the gear anyway.

I right click the gear to equip my comp and the gear disappears and my comp is still naked LOL

again, am I doing something wrong?

has anyone else had problems dressing their comps? Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

before yesterday's patch I had stripped all of my comps of their gear & weapons

today I logged in while on fleet at my storage I summoned one of my comps and took some of the yavin gear from storage and attempted to dress comp in gear. I know its all cosmetic now but I like the look of the gear anyway.

I right click the gear to equip my comp and the gear disappears and my comp is still naked LOL

again, am I doing something wrong?

Yep companion gear is now ONLY cosmetic, stats come from your level, legacy perks from affection and whatever affection is now called.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.