Some missions seem to have been... reset.

Sinapus

Republic side, at least.

I actually noticed this over the weekend, one of the Alderaan bonus missions I know I completed long ago was available again. Went to Tatooine today and an old mission, the one where you break up a slaver ring was available and now tagged as an exploratory mission. I don't think it was active over the weekend.

Is this a bug, or something else?

Republic side, at least.

I actually noticed this over the weekend, one of the Alderaan bonus missions I know I completed long ago was available again. Went to Tatooine today and an old mission, the one where you break up a slaver ring was available and now tagged as an exploratory mission. I don't think it was active over the weekend.

Is this a bug, or something else?

Nope, its not bug. They have reseted all quests in game.

Yes, it is a bug and Kar is wrong. The intended resets were for missions that were already in your log to prevent people from stacking finished ones and getting like 20 instant levels from it. The game recognizing that you finished non-repeatable missions in the past was not meant to be reset as if you'd never done them.

This, and I've only tried my Empire characters, has so far only affected my level 58 bounty hunter. My level 60s, the other 3 imperial classes, have been unaffected. Their bonus series mission lines are remembered as completed and NPCs starting them offer those characters nothing. None of my newly reclassified "Exploratory Missions" have been reset either.