cannot find Xalek in companions and contacts

Mewmaster

I'm having the same problem.

Did we all select the option to work with him as an ally? I wonder if that's it, but he said he would be happy to follow us...

Then returning to Sana-Rae, she says he's there learning...

Yeah, that would be very strange because nothing suggests that choosing that option will make him not be a companion.

I'm having the same problem.

Did we all select the option to work with him as an ally? I wonder if that's it, but he said he would be happy to follow us...

Then returning to Sana-Rae, she says he's there learning...

I chose the "come on, we've got work to do" (paraphrasing) option, rather than inviting him to join as an ally, but am also not seeing him in my Follower roster, so it's not the dialogue choice that's the issue.

They had a thing that said (reject companion) so it makes no sense that the ally choice would make him disappear forever.

I didn't pick the option to reject companion.

He literally said "I will follow you" (paraphrasing).

We returned to Sana and she said he was there...

I didn't pick the option to reject companion.

He literally said "I will follow you" (paraphrasing).

We returned to Sana and she said he was there...

I know, I'm just saying that they labeled the option that would of made us lose him and we didn't pick him....so where is our Xalex!

I made him kneel and join me, but now I can't find him anywhere.

Discussed it in general chat and the problem could be with inquisitors. What is everyone's class?

Inquisitor here, I told him to become my ally and nothing. Contacted support and this was the reply:

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Edited by Tivel

Have the same problem, when I returned to Odessen, and spoke to Sana-Rae, she said he was helping and learning or something to that effect. I looked around the force enclave area he is no where to be found... Sorc here by the way.

Yune and Nico after recruitment are both in the respective areas.

As such I'm a little afraid to go after and find Talos if there is some sort of issue with the Inquisitor class

Have the same problem, when I returned to Odessen, and spoke to Sana-Rae, she said he was helping and learning or something to that effect. I looked around the force enclave area he is no where to be found... Sorc here by the way.

Yune and Nico after recruitment are both in the respective areas.

As such I'm a little afraid to go after and find Talos if there is some sort of issue with the Inquisitor class

Talos worked fine and is in my crew list

Another inquisitor here, i made Xalek kneel and when i spoke to the Voss back at base she said Xalek was there and would be a great asset (or something such), but cannot find him anywhere around the base, nor in the companion window.

Talos is not bugged, he will follow you no issues.

Really, i did the mission where you get Talos back, he is at the alliance base, but i cannot summon him like i should due to "story restrictions"

Edited by Shadow_Valkyrie