How do you summon Classic Companions after finishing Chapter IX of KotFE?

TmMHnly

Hello,

I apologize for the noob question, but I am hoping somebody can help me with this.

In his wrap-up of the August Livestream (and confirmed in post #224 of said thread), Eric Musco said that we would be able to summon our "Classic Companions" outside of KotFE.

Link to August Livstream thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=832008

Before I started KotFE, I was able to do this via the new Alliance/Companion menu (i.e. I pressed "N"), but once I started KotFE they all disappeared (which was not unexpected). But now that I am finished with the first 9 chapters, and again running content outside of both KotFE and Alliances, they still are absent and I can't find another way to summon the ones I haven't (yet) encountered in my story.

Can anybody show me what I am missing?

Thanks!

P.S. BTW, if you are a Jedi Knight your companion list is bugged and you get 2 T7-01s in your companion list. Once under Main Companions and again under Class Companions: Jedi Knight. They aren't the same T7, as I found out after wasting 2 rep tokens on the wrong one.