Blade blitz root removal must be baseline.

James_Mcturney

We can't afford an utility point for it, nor heroic, nor masterful, nor skillful. Otherwise it won't be used much in pvp...

Specially for sentinel/marauder ofc lol ;p (just in case people think about guardians).

Transcendence is a better choice; spending an utility point for the +30% + root removal is much better, its like applying the root removal from the mad blitz utility but adding 30% movespeed and -15 secs cooldown to root removal (transcendence is 30 secs, mad blitz is 45, do the math, also transcendence is on all group).

Either make the root removal baseline or reduce the mad blitz cooldown to 30 seconds or less (this way people can switch both transcendence utilities for different builds because of a improved mad blitz) :rak_03:

Edited by James_Mcturney

IMO, it's a waste of a perfectly good utility. It should be removed and replaced with this.

Broken Chains: Undying Rage Purges all Crowd Controlling Effects and is Useable while Stunned.

THAT would make Marauders viable again. You chose between a 20s CD Root Breaker, or 2 CC Breakers. As, Undying is 100% needed for Marauder viability.

IMO, it's a waste of a perfectly good utility. It should be removed and replaced with this.

Broken Chains: Undying Rage Purges all Crowd Controlling Effects and is Useable while Stunned.

THAT would make Marauders viable again. You chose between a 20s CD Root Breaker, or 2 CC Breakers. As, Undying is 100% needed for Marauder viability.

20s cd breaker? you mad? mad blitz cooldown is 45 mate, if it was 20 then wasting the utility would be worth it.

also undying rage cooldown should always be 2.30 minutes and it should always last 6 seconds imo... so i guess sentinels need literally 2 free utility points; 2 utilities need to be made baseline xD

Edited by James_Mcturney

20s cd breaker? you mad? mad blitz cooldown is 45 mate, if it was 20 then wasting the utility would be worth it.

also undying rage cooldown should always be 2.30 minutes and it should always last 6 seconds imo... so i guess sentinels need literally 2 free utility points; 2 utilities need to be made baseline xD

I'm talking about Predation... And, actually Predation is a 30s CD when you take the Utility that makes it on a CD, which should always be taken unless you are playing in PvE.

I'm talking about Predation... And, actually Predation is a 30s CD when you take the Utility that makes it on a CD, which should always be taken unless you are playing in PvE.

Imo it should always be taken even in pve for most fights... Should be baseline, i'm getting tired of repeating myself; sentinels/marauders need to get a free utility point somehow, by making one of those very essential utilities from heroic/masterful (both pve/pvp) baseline. Otherwise the choice is going to be very limited, because some (many, different from other classes) utilities will simply be 100% more important than others.

Edited by James_Mcturney