Hellbent wants you!! (pub)

Cinnders

Greetings!

Hellbent is recruiting active members for our guild. We are a social semi-casual raiding guild. We are hellbent on enjoying the game to it's fullest. We have social events (FP, SM GF Raids, PVP) scheduled weekly including conquest. Our members took a long hiatus but we are back and will be building up raid teams around our returning members and our new members. We have all the guild goodies, 10 xp boost, guild ship, guild stronghold, guild repairs, TS, website etc. We also have a sister Imp guild Meatshield with some great folks to do pvp, pve, etc if you have toons on the other faction.

The leaders in Hellbent are all experienced players who have done nearly all HM and NM content. While our main focus is on raiding, we still accept and assist our social members. We have a shared love of Star Wars and inappropriate humor.

Please come join our community. We are looking for active players with or without experience. All classes and specs are welcome. We would especially like to find members with leadership potential. We will be doing story mode operations daily as we assess our new and returning players and to help them gear up. We have one HM team slated to start raiding in January and looking for another raid leader to lead the second team.

Psst me in game on Synthetic, Cynders, Cynchronize or Cyndrome for more information. Or apply on our website at hellbentguild.org

Synthetic aka Cynders, Ta'kila, Cyndrome, Cynchronize & Lou'Lou

Hellbent - Jedi Covenant

http://hellbentguild.orl]

Edited by Cinnders
update content

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Definitely interested if you are willing to take a noob on not my first mmo though 28m here in the military currently deployed and trying this game out. I will be working on a character build later today after work but if you will have me I'm interested will visit your site later also.

• 2 years later...