Multi Monitor 2nd Monitor Lag since 4.0

Bladi

SInce the update I can not really use my second Monitor because of massive lag (stutter) when I play SWTOR. I tried my other Games etc and it still works fine in those and my Rig has enough power for SWTOR :D

Windows 10

CPU: I7-4790k

GPU: GTX 980ti

RAM: 16GB 1866

THX for any help

Edited by Bladi

• 2 weeks later...
Could be a driver problem with your GTX. Windows 10 with their push drivers forced me to rollback daily just to get rid of the Windows version of the driver to stop BSOD memory_management problems. Others have had different issues than mine, but common factor was Windows 10 Vs GTX and the push drivers. Good luck :)

I had similar issues with this (not just SWTOR, but multiple games) since I upgraded to Windows 10. What fixed it for me was doing a reset of Windows 10. You'll have to re-install the game, but it's worked like a champ since I did this. I can watch streams and play the game just fine now.

Yeah thx for that, forgot to mention that at end of my post lol. Win 10 fine now as far as games concerned and works better than when on Win 7 or 8.1 too.

On a side note for anyone checking this thread looking to upgrade their machines for this game, due to the engine it's better spending more of your budget on the processor/mb combo than the top range vga card if budget is a concern. You'll get better bang for your buck in game improvement with the cpu than the vga :)