The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ideas for new Non-Story Companions for the Cartel Market

Before I throw these out there, I am sure that some folks have perfectly valid reasons why they may or may not support the the new non story companions such as the Akk Dog that recently came to the Cartel Market. I would rather not debate the validity of non-story companions in this thread, and more discuss some ideas folks had for other companions they would like to see. I will admit these ideas are a little empire/sith biased, that is just my personal preference though. If there is already an official or big thread about this I apologize, I had some ideas and wanted to get them out there.

The ghosts of Ancient Sith ( or Jedi ) such as the ones on Yavin. Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, maybe even Revan?

Miniature Dark Force Entity, like the group boss, should totally be super rare, but would be pretty sweet!

A Spherical Interrogator droid, similar to the one the one from the Dark Side Vendor.

A BB-8 styled sphere Droid, yes it is a shameless promotion for the new movie, but who cares, it's adorable.

A Clone, always looks exactly like your own character, for the unrepentant narcissist, or someone who just wants a pair of scantily clad twin's running around the cosmos.

Legacy / Family member, I would imagine some work would have to go into making this work, much like the clone, but would be nifty to incorporate your legacy into this.

A Gree, tentacles are cool, right?

Gamorean Guard, this really goes without saying. I am kind of surprised it is not already a thing.

Massassi Guard, as big as possible, because awesome.

A Wookie that throws droid parts at the enemies, could be matched with a new vibro-blade, which is just a droid arm that flops around.

A Friendly Attack Wampa, like the wookie, it could have a.... actually never mind.

Dark Side Jawa, complete with little red eyes and a little black robe. While we are on the subject of Jawa, three Jawa in a trench coat.... what, don't look at me in that tone of voice.

Force wielding Ewok, ok, I am going to be honest here, I am pro anything that is small and cute and wields the dark side of the force.

Thanks for reading, I hope you at least got a chuckle! If any one else has ideas for new companion's, even if they are a little silly, feel free to post! Thank you :D

A Wookie that throws droid parts at the enemies, could be matched with a new vibro-blade, which is just a droid arm that flops around.

A Friendly Attack Wampa, like the wookie, it could have a.... actually never mind.

"like the wookiee" ? So it throws its own severed arm at the enemies?

Dark Side Jawa, complete with little red eyes and a little black robe. While we are on the subject of Jawa, three Jawa in a trench coat.... what, don't look at me in that tone of voice.

No. Not three shrimpy things. No. You never played Allods Online, with the Gibberlings, I can tell. If you had, you'd never have suggested this.

Force wielding Ewok, ok, I am going to be honest here, I am pro anything that is small and cute and wields the dark side of the force.

Ewoks aren't cute. They are bloodthirsty maniacs who have no qualms about roasting sentient beings over an open fire.