Makeb Gazebo.

docbenwayddo

• 3 weeks later...

The wording in Musco's post was and/or. I took the and/or to mean you could do it on pub OR imp side and get the deco. But I didn't get the deco. If the requirement was both sides, the wording to accurately convey such requirement should have been "and," NOT "and/or."

I filed a ticket, called CS, CS said they'd escalate the ticket but I ended up hearing nothing back. However, the gazebo is not bound so I ended up getting one off the GTN guilt-free. (While I shouldn't have really had to pay for it, at least I knew I'd earned it, even if some unknown technicality prevented me from receiving it directly from the game.)

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

The wording in Musco's post was and/or. I took the and/or to mean you could do it on pub OR imp side and get the deco. But I didn't get the deco. If the requirement was both sides, the wording to accurately convey such requirement should have been "and," NOT "and/or."

I filed a ticket, called CS, CS said they'd escalate the ticket but I ended up hearing nothing back. However, the gazebo is not bound so I ended up getting one off the GTN guilt-free. (While I shouldn't have really had to pay for it, at least I knew I'd earned it, even if some unknown technicality prevented me from receiving it directly from the game.)

I also bought two from the GTN, but if one is enough then I would also qualify (had done it on republic side). So, How do I proceed now, writting a ticket? Can give me someone a link to the statement so I can read it for myself?

Edited by Drudenfusz

I also bought two from the GTN, but if one is enough then I would also qualify (had done it on republic side). So, How do I proceed now, writting a ticket? Can give me someone a link to the statement so I can read it for myself?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8407161#post8407161

The above link is to Musco's announcement post.

As for what to do when you earned the achievement but didn't get the deco for it...I dunno. I tried filing a ticket; it got ignored. So I went and got one from GTN.

The 200k or so it cost me on GTN (a couple days after I was supposed to have received the deco, so the market was flooded at the time, dunno what it is now) was less expensive to me than continuing to spend phone minutes that must be paid for IRL on the phone with Bioware CS to get something that I could grant myself within a few minutes' crafting revenues ingame. It might not have been fair that I had to pay again for something I had already earned, but it was the fastest, surest, and least expensive way to obtain what I had earned once RL vs. ingame costs of resolution were taken into account.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

I've seen a lot of them on the GTN for really cheap so I assume that a bunch of folks did receive theirs. If you did not get yours and you absolutely want one I would check there and grab one while you still can. I know it's not a fix but a way to get one for those decorators out there :)