Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So, how long is the game taking you to load?

Redfoxmagi

I've been sitting here for a few hours now and my installation hasn't moved past the fifties. My speed's not terrible, but seriously? At this rate the entire week of early access is going to be gone by the time my installation finishes. At the very least, they could've let us pre-load the damn thing.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna start downloading now

Good luck, man. Thankfully, there are other things I could be doing, but at this molasses slow rate it's going at, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to play. Frustrating as hell. In medical school there generally isn't a whole lot of free time, after all.

Seriously. I agree. Ugh. Especially because not all of us have ridiculously blazing fast internet connections. Mine's pretty decent, but come on. And I'm too afraid to close out of the patcher and take my laptop to somewhere with faster wifi because it might make me restart the entire process all over again.

Seriously. I agree. Ugh. Especially because not all of us have ridiculously blazing fast internet connections. Mine's pretty decent, but come on. And I'm too afraid to close out of the patcher and take my laptop to somewhere with faster wifi because it might make me restart the entire process all over again.

I am hardwired and still getting these ridiculously slow speeds. It's BW, not your connection.

Moved 10% in one hour. Now on 60%. Hopefully I can even play the game today....

I've started up the laucher, and after about five minutes it comes up with "Installing 100%---Updating---complete" instantly. That makes no sense. The play button is also greyed out.

Hey, you guys are the lucky ones. Mine is still on "reorganising data"

My data was reorganized in about 5 minutes so I jinxed myself by thinking it would be a painless download. 4 hours later ...

Edited by nagada

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.