cant make a level 60?

dethsight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we get the rewards like Nico when it fully launches on the 27th, rather than during early access?

Don't know about the level 60 issue though - I'm still installing.

Rewards are on the 27th yes. Level 60 and the story should be today.

I remember when they first mentioned the start at 60 that you had to have at least done it once, however I havent seen that on any of the conditions pages, was just a dev note a long time ago.

Today you should be able to start the story from your ship and make a 60.

In some cases (im making a guess here) if you have a problem, did you miss the July 31st date? I know they changed it to the 10th of August but im curious if they remembered to switch it on for those not subscribed before the 10th?

Nope but if he keeps spamming that on the forums they can ban his account. He needs to contact support not spam the forums.

In defense of the poster it can be days before they answer a support ticket. Given one of the benefits of subscribing that early was the ability to play early access.. he's not getting what was advertised. If they ban him from the forums for voicing his displeasure it would say a lot about the company. I doubt they'll ban him unless he truly goes overboard.

I'm still downloading the patch. If I don't have early access I'll be right here with everyone else so I can relate. If I do have early access I still feel for those who met the criteria but received nothing.

Edited by Rhyltran

In defense of the poster it can be days before they answer a support ticket. Given one of the benefits of subscribing that early was the ability to play early access.. he's not getting what was advertised. If they ban him from the forums for voicing his displeasure it would say a lot about the company. I doubt they'll ban him unless he truly goes overboard.

I'm still downloading the patch. If I don't have early access I'll be right here with everyone else so I can relate. If I do have early access I still feel for those who met the criteria but received nothing.

I've already seen the same comment in 4 places, twice in one thread as well. No one got help any faster by spamming forums with garbage.

I've already seen the same comment in 4 places, twice in one thread as well. No one got help any faster by spamming forums with garbage.

If all four of those threads are related to people not getting their rewards there's no problem. If he's not the one making the threads themselves. Again, no problem. They'll just get merged. He won't get in trouble.

If all four of those threads are related to people not getting their rewards there's no problem. If he's not the one making the threads themselves. Again, no problem. They'll just get merged. He won't get in trouble.

Not like hes got anything better do do :p

At the end of the day his dates show he should have early access, he paid for it and hasnt got it, hes being polite about it too.

If the Devs are watching it they also have a ticket number example (specific account) to look into the issue and then solve it for all others affected. Tbh this is a good thing really. I would imagine most of us that may have the problem will be quite quick to go a little nuts about it :)

All of these horror stories are starting to get to me. I've been subbed consistently since July, except for one 10-minute lapse in september (not on one of the reward dates). All of the info on the site says I should be Early Access, but the most recent dev post about early access says you need to have literally been subbed from August 10th to October 19th with no lapse, which is not what ANY of their info on the site says.

I'm still patching so I'm not sure if I'm in the crazy boat but if all of their info on the site and promotions say you just need to be subbed for all 4 of the reward dates, shouldnt that be enough for them to say "OK, let me fix that for you" or "OK, there isnt much we can do but let us try to compensate for our hiccup." ??

Not available yet.

Thanks, found the BW blog on it. Again thanks for the reply though.

About half way though download Then going to try and finish Rishi and Yavin on a few servers, Xpac can wait a few weeks or months. Just wanted to know cost for future. Still guess we find out soon.

@MonsterrLuv I guess there are going to be quite a few players in the same boat. Hope you do get it.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

My husband just checked his account - he received early access even though he was unsubbed for 3 days in September... yet i didn't get mine because I was unsubbed on the 31st of August and resubbed on the 31st of August and have remained subbed since without missing a payment.

I think something has gone wrong Bioware.

I let my sub lapse on September 30th because I was in the ER. Really dissapointed that missing one day has put me back an entire week on seeing this content. I've been subbed for nearly 3 years you'd think there could be some leniency there.

I let my sub lapse on September 30th because I was in the ER. Really dissapointed that missing one day has put me back an entire week on seeing this content. I've been subbed for nearly 3 years you'd think there could be some leniency there.

i am in the same boat because of how i get paid mine only lapse a day or so because i get paid on the 1st of every month and i miss out to EDIT 29th of this month will make a year i have been sub and with this happen i am now questioning whether I should stay subscribed or not

Edited by malffurion

Created a level 60.... and what happened? It ended up being a level 1, on Fleet.

No fun, no reason to continue subbing. This is the one gamekiller bug for me, that prevents me from getting back into the game.

Been subbed and all rewards are there, no qualms, create the level 60 and I find myself as a level 1 on fleet?

This is one bug that simply is bugging the hell out of me.

Ended up shutting down the game I got so annoyed. Bioware, you need to fix this and get us a new token or fix the characters.... Wanted to spend my early access on a fresh 60, and I end up having to go play something else, because it's bugged. :mad:

Edited by Mausen

Created a level 60.... and what happened? It ended up being a level 1, on Fleet.

No fun, no reason to continue subbing. This is the one gamekiller bug for me, that prevents me from getting back into the game.

Been subbed and all rewards are there, no qualms, create the level 60 and I find myself as a level 1 on fleet?

This is one bug that simply is bugging the hell out of me.

Ended up shutting down the game I got so annoyed. Bioware, you need to fix this and get us a new token or fix the characters.... Wanted to spend my early access on a fresh 60, and I end up having to go play something else, because it's bugged. :mad:

think you have to go to your ship to pick up the Knights of the Fallen Empire mission edit misread the post my bad i would just contact customer support

Edited by malffurion

That does NOT mean early access. I know I don't have it because I, not realizing I was missing out on early access and not caring about that particular reward, was not subbed on August 31st. Without the expansion, you can (and always have been able to) get to 1 xp short of the next level, in this case 61.

EDIT: someone beat me to it :p

Eh, I'm somewhat in the same boat, but with a twist. I was subbed until aug 5th while I was away on vacation and I was unaware of the change in dates, I thought I was fine but they changed it to aug 10th instead of july 31st for the first reward and I didn't bother to renew my sub until close to aug 31st, at which point I realized I had been screwed over, oh well, no biggie, what's one more week in a lifetime y'know? :p

if they're going to offer rewards like this, they need to have complete clarity.

i was under the impression that you only had to be subbed on the dates listed to get any of the rewards. no where on the site does it say you had to be subbed from august until today, to receive the other rewards.

that is completely ridiculous, and i honestly really doubt i'll continue my sub after this. don't offer rewards if you're not willing to be as clear as possible about the conditions to get them.