An in-depth look at: The Rule of Two's effect on the Jedi Order

cs_zoltan

I'm still unsure due to them reaching an impasse in RotS novelisation but never mind, I'll take your word on this. In my time on the forums I've learnt that most of the time the "colour brigade" (still find that strange) are usually right.

There's nothing strange about us being right :rolleyes:

I'm still unsure due to them reaching an impasse in RotS novelisation but never mind, I'll take your word on this. In my time on the forums I've learnt that most of the time the "colour brigade" (still find that strange) are usually right.

Why don't you just join the color Brigade I heard them been recruiting.:p

I don't fancy getting demolished in debates. :p

In all seriousness though, I'm not really at that level of debating yet. :o

Have you seem me debate dude your do find.If you don't participate how can you expect to get better.You should join the next Kaggath am sure you would do very well in it.

Have you seem me debate dude your do find.If you don't participate how can you expect to get better.You should join the next Kaggath am sure you would do very well in it.

I might try it next time so I'll keep my eye out, thanks for the encouragement. In the meantime I need to ask Legends why he hasn't responded to my arguments in the last two debates we've had, not meaning to be harsh, I'm just curious.

I might try it next time so I'll keep my eye out, thanks for the encouragement. In the meantime I need to ask Legends why he hasn't responded to my arguments in the last two debates we've had, not meaning to be harsh, I'm just curious.

Well the dude a troll plus you proved him wrong so he won't be back for a few days.Also NP more people who know what their talking about we have in the forums the better we become as a whole.

Don't you *********** dare.

OK now you have to do it.

I only made a halfhearted attempt to debate against him but usually I ignore him just like I (and most everyone else) does on KMC. Occasionally he posts something interesting and he could be a decent debater but he is usually so biased that not many take him seriously.

I only made a halfhearted attempt to debate against him but usually I ignore him just like I (and most everyone else) does on KMC. Occasionally he posts something interesting and he could be a decent debater but he is usually so biased that not many take him seriously.

I've only ever been on KMC once but I immediately left it due to the (IMO) 'weird' format. It was also a Revan vs thread during 2011.