The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stuck in shuttle....NEED HELP!

lozzaad

After completing the starting story on my jedi consular, I entered the shuttle as instructed (which was supposed to take me to the republic fleet)

However I am now stuck inside the shuttle (a tiny room) with no way of leaving.

Clicking on the door sends me right back to the centre of the room.

/stuck, fast travel and emergency beacon will not work and I cannot travel to a stronghold as I am "in an instance"

Also have encountered numerous visual glitches including pink/blue/invisible armour textures, and once I received by double bladed lightsaber, discovered that My character does not display a running animation while the weapon is drawn.

I cannot run a repair from the launcher as apparently I need to have encountered an error in patching.

Please, oh please help, I literally subscribed today was having a really good time up until now..

I assumed you tried relogging.

Are you level 10 yet? If so try queuing for a flashpoint. At the end, choose to exit at the exit location rather than previous location. Otherwise maybe try entering the Starfighter (H) tutorial and exiting to see if that fixes it?

If those don't work, maybe put in a ticket describing the bug and asking for your character to be relocated to the fleet. Make sure you put it in the correct category - do not put it under Bugs as that goes to an automated queue. Bioware should be able to move your character for you but it may take a few days as their ticket queue can be long, especially with the expansion launching shortly.

Since it is still 12XP, you might like to level another character while waiting for your jedi to be helped. I hope you get out of there soon!

While that may fix the stuck issue (am still yet to try it) that still won't fix the game wide visual and animations bugs that have riddled my experience so far. I had the same thought as you, create another character while I wait, so I decided to make a smuggler.

Opening cut-scene worked, character creation worked, once the cut-scene finished, my character had in invisible torso...

The OP is using progressive download (bitraider) and hasn't left enough time yet for the rest of the game to download, so isn't allowed to actually be on a non-starting world (and Fleet counts as a world for this purpose).

The clue is the pink etc. textures.

Sorry, OP, but you'll have to wait for the rest of the game to download.