How do I send armor to an alt through my stronghold?

NoxNoctum

Legacy Storage is a decoration which can be obtained through the Cartel Market or traded on Fleet for Universal Prefabs, if I remember correctly. I think you might also get it as a reward for completing the Strongholds introduction mission.

Once you've gotten the decoration, right click to add it to your collection and go to your Stronghold to place it. All of your characters on your Legacy will have access to it and can place any items inside, aside from Bound items.

Place the armour in Legacy Storage like you would normal Cargo Hold, log into the character you want the armour for and it will be there.

Legacy Storage is also different in terms of colour. Normal Cargo Hold is green, Guild Storage is purple and Legacy Storage is gold. Hope this helps!

You can put legacy armor and unbound armor in there, if the armor is bound you can not put the armor into the legacy bank.

You can rip out the mods and put it into a legacy armor piece to transfer it to another character through the legacy bank.

Before you do this, remember that armor stats change tomorrow so you might want to wait spending credits ripping out mods.

Edited by Icestar

The Legacy Bank is the cheapest way, but you can also use the mail system which is sometimes more convenient. You just have to go to a mailbox and send a message to the character including the items(s) and any credits you want to send. The credits make mail preferred for some.

While we are on the subject of Legacy storage and Strongholds, here is one piece of advice.

Whatever stronghold you pick use the spawn room as your primary interaction area. I use the Nar Shaddaa stronghold and I have Legacy, Guild, and Cargo storage, GTN terminal, vendor, mailbox, and item modification and character modification stations all located right there. I can pop right into the stronghold, take care of business and pop right back.

Putting these items in other rooms only increases your travel time.

I love the concept of the strongholds, I just wish we had more versatility with them. I would love quest terminals. If I had that, I probably wouldn't go to fleet ever again.

Whatever stronghold you pick use the spawn room as your primary interaction area. I use the Nar Shaddaa stronghold and I have Legacy, Guild, and Cargo storage, GTN terminal, vendor, mailbox, and item modification and character modification stations all located right there. I can pop right into the stronghold, take care of business and pop right back.

I do the opposite with my strongholds, I decorate them and have a separate room further in for the storage, terminals and mail.

I do not mind to run inside a bit to have a good looking stronghold :tran_smile:

Edited by Icestar

I do the opposite with my strongholds, I decorate them and have a separate room further in for the storage, terminals and mail. I do not mind to run inside a bit to have a good looking stronghold :tran_smile:

I agree. But, on the other hand, the only stronghold I have that is decorated to any extent is the Tatooine one, and I use the "elevator" room just near where you spawn to put all the storage etc. For Coruscant and DK I used the room across the hall from the entrance, and NS used a room off the main hall inside. (Co-incidentally though, NS now has storage and mail right in the main spawn area, but I seldom ever use it. Tatooine is my main SH))

Edited by JediQuaker

I do the opposite with my strongholds, I decorate them and have a separate room further in for the storage, terminals and mail.

I do not mind to run inside a bit to have a good looking stronghold :tran_smile:

I'm with Icestar on this. Not that I have done very much decorating other than these backrooms of mine.