*URGENT* "Refer a friend" not the right amount of cartel coins given

Zammyinchy

Hey, I was just asking about the amount of Cartel coins for refer a friend. Basically, I had referred 5 subscriber friends to SWTOR, the issue is I only got 100 cc for my first 2 referrals and then I got 600 cc for my other 3.

This isn't correct, all the people I know that referred someone recently got 600 cc for all their referrals. I'm very confused, as all the people I referred were subscribers! But heres a picture of the people I referred:

http://prntscr.com/8sr4xk (the names have been scribbled on to protect their identity)

But can someone please resolve this issue? It's been driving me nuts!

- Thank you!

Yeah, try calling. I have one that is at 200 CC, another that was 100 CC. I tried a ticket, and after 3 back and forths, I gave up. So maybe a call would have been better.

My guess is one of two things:

1) Glitch (RaF is notorious buggy).

2) They were already & presently subbed when they clicked my referral link and thus I only got the monthly, not the 500 CC for them actually starting a sub. But that's just a wild a** guess.

So ... call.

I have had 4 referrals so far. On the second referral I got 100 CC. On the third referral I was given 500 CC. On the fourth I was given 600 CC.

I have gotten past the point of being able to make heads or tails out of the "correct" CC you are supposed to receive with each referral.

2) They were already & presently subbed when they clicked my referral link and thus I only got the monthly, not the 500 CC for them actually starting a sub. But that's just a wild a** guess.

I think this is exactly correct (they need to be a unsub for at least 90 days (or a brand new account) to get the 500 CC bonus ifaik) - you can still get the 100 coins for a current sub

I think this is exactly correct (they need to be a unsub for at least 90 days (or a brand new account) to get the 500 CC bonus ifaik) - you can still get the 100 coins for a current sub

No all 5 of them were subscribers. Also, I'll try calling them, thanks.

I have had 4 referrals so far. On the second referral I got 100 CC. On the third referral I was given 500 CC. On the fourth I was given 600 CC.

I have gotten past the point of being able to make heads or tails out of the "correct" CC you are supposed to receive with each referral.

its meant to be 600 cc for all 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.