The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Knight trailer, Force Awakens style for upcoming expansion.

Hathur

Just thought I'd share this little trailer I made, felt inspired by the upcoming expansion.

I have a lengthy video series of the entire Jedi Knight story playthrough including all the expansions etc - basically a giant video saga of my character's story. Been awhile since I did that though so I made a little trailer for my character's return in the new expansion, all done in Force Awaken's inspired style.

Anyways, let me know what you think - good, bad, awful, etc :) (it's my first attempt at a trailer, I'm reasonably content with how it turned out).

Great editing! Did you record your play throughs and splice it together? I liked the touches with including Malgus and the finale too.

Thanks :) Yep, I have a huge 70ish episode playthrough on my channel. I took the clips I wanted and edited everything together, adding music from the Force Awakens Trailer and that's about it heh. Getting the timing right was the tricky part, was my first attempt at making a trailer (though I have lots of experience editing videos for my various playthroughs).