Returning Player Seeks Guild to get Serious With

Burialkeeper

Hey, thanks for stopping by.

Background:

So as the title suggests I am a returning player. Last time I played was Rise of the Hutt Cartel (level 55 cap, right?). Anyway I play on Empire and I have three level 55's; Sith Juggernaut, Powertech Bountyhunter, and Marksmanship Sniper. I focus primarily on PvE, and in most MMO's as you can tell, I tend to be a tank. I'm good at tanking and most of my friends think it's my "calling" haha. But I'm good dps too, I freaking love my sniper. I'm 25 so I'm not some immature kid who's going to cause drama. Been playing MMO's for like 12 years, have experience in WoW (on and off since vanilla, but played every expansion while it was current content), LOTRO, and of course SWTOR. Lots of experience raiding, am decent at PvP but it's not my favorite.

Intentions:

I'd like to find a guild that has fun people who like to joke around, yet still do operations and progress through content. Obviously I have some leveling and catching up to do, and it would be great if I could find a guild to give me some guidance along the way, and then start doing Ops with at level cap. I'll level pretty fast as I generally have a lot of time to play.

Availability:

Due to the nature of my job, availability is pretty chaotic. As I mentioned, typically I have a lot of time to play, but usually on my own schedule. Therefore I can level and do solo content pretty quickly. But as far as committing to a time to do Operations, ideally I can do any night of the week from 10pm Eastern onward. My ideal operation time would be 10pm - 1am. I can probably do earlier pretty reliably but it may be a problem occasionally. And I can play later than 1am as well, but I might start getting grumpy (I'm an old man inside).

So if you have any questions, feel free to ask here of PM me. And if you're interested, or know a guild that could be a good fit, get at me!

Thanks.

Hello, BurialKeeper.

Based on your post, you seem to be exactly what my guild; Lords of the Sith, is looking for. We have a lot of new players and returning players that are interested in all of the older operations that are going to be on level again. We like to make the gaming environment a good place our group and are happy to train and reach in order to create a solid group of players. We really enjoy having new members that are willing to learn and better themselves in order to create a stable raiding environment without stress for absolute perfection (unless that's what you want).

We are however currently in the process of rebuilding for 4.0, which on one hand means we fairly available in terms of schedules, but also means we don't have a dedicated raid team or progression team anymore, and are currently working on setting up actual raid nights. The primary focus of our guild is endgame operations, and we have many people who enjoy the story mode content, and some players such as myself who are well versed and capable in hard mode and nightmare mode operations.

Time constraints aren't too much if a factor for us. If you aren't available for an op some nights, that's okay. Real life comes first.

If you are interested and want more information, you can look up my post in the guild recruitment page, or message me on here or in game on Halkerr. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, thanks for stopping by.

Background:

So as the title suggests I am a returning player. Last time I played was Rise of the Hutt Cartel (level 55 cap, right?). Anyway I play on Empire and I have three level 55's; Sith Juggernaut, Powertech Bountyhunter, and Marksmanship Sniper. I focus primarily on PvE, and in most MMO's as you can tell, I tend to be a tank. I'm good at tanking and most of my friends think it's my "calling" haha. But I'm good dps too, I freaking love my sniper. I'm 25 so I'm not some immature kid who's going to cause drama. Been playing MMO's for like 12 years, have experience in WoW (on and off since vanilla, but played every expansion while it was current content), LOTRO, and of course SWTOR. Lots of experience raiding, am decent at PvP but it's not my favorite.

Intentions:

I'd like to find a guild that has fun people who like to joke around, yet still do operations and progress through content. Obviously I have some leveling and catching up to do, and it would be great if I could find a guild to give me some guidance along the way, and then start doing Ops with at level cap. I'll level pretty fast as I generally have a lot of time to play.

Availability:

Due to the nature of my job, availability is pretty chaotic. As I mentioned, typically I have a lot of time to play, but usually on my own schedule. Therefore I can level and do solo content pretty quickly. But as far as committing to a time to do Operations, ideally I can do any night of the week from 10pm Eastern onward. My ideal operation time would be 10pm - 1am. I can probably do earlier pretty reliably but it may be a problem occasionally. And I can play later than 1am as well, but I might start getting grumpy (I'm an old man inside).

So if you have any questions, feel free to ask here of PM me. And if you're interested, or know a guild that could be a good fit, get at me!

Thanks.

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR Forums Post: SWTOR Forums Recruiting Post

Guild Website{s}: IT'S NOT A TRAP

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you; I will also send you an in-game mail as well! :)

Community is our middle name and we thrive on our great member base that is always willing to help out in any way they can, even if it's just to keep someone company! We have progression operations, casual operations, training for progression operations, PvP and guild events going on currently weekly; more information on these events can be found Here. Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!