I was told I'd get a free level 55

RogerApple

The thing is though. What am I supposed to do while everyone has this new and exciting content. It may only seem like seven days to you. Am I not supposed to play. Does expansion impact lower levels. What am I supposed do during the day my guild is playing early access.

I missed early access qualification as well, and I plan on playing through Witcher 3's latest content in that time.

No biggie for me. I'm already prepped as prepped gets for FE and not really interested in the probable mess connectivity and patching in the first three days are almost certainly going to be.

Think of it this way: early access isn't really a reward. It's more like being tricked into thinking they're being rewarded when, actually, they're going to be the last round of beta testing.

There will almost certainly be hotfixes needed. With how many changes are being made to so much, there are sure to be bugs and problems.

That get to wrestle with them first.

And me? I'll be seeing what ol' Geralt gets up to after laying all that smack down on those Wild Hunt losers.