Guild Wanted, PvE, casual PvP - The Proginator EU - Imperial

Tzel

Looking for a small, friendly guild where I'm not just another number. Quality is really more important than quantity to me.

I am a founder member who has been back for a couple of months and I am enjoying the new content. My main is a Level 65 Bounty Hunter tank, but I also have a 65 Sith Sorcerer healer as an alt.

I tend to play a couple of hours each evening, with more on weekends. UK based, tend to be online 7-9pm approximately each evening.

Primarily, I am looking for PvE Flashpoints, maybe progressing to Ops, but also some casual PvP.

Edited by Tzel

• 3 weeks later...

How Small is small for you? Some people think small is a 5 person guild, others its a minimum of at least 10-20 online at prime time.

Also how do you define friendly? Some people love typing and talking non stop in guild chat while others just like to sit back in teamspeak and just chill while doing stuff.

Small, for me, could be a 4 person Guild - if they are active and looking to do things together then great. I would rather be in that atmosphere than lost in dozens of members.

As for friendly, I am looking for people who want to play together and help each other out, even if they means that maybe they personally don't get to progress quite as quickly.

I want to experience the game in a nice social setting where you can make mistakes and learn from them instead of being flamed when you don't know the tactics to a boss you haven't faced.