[E] <Alta Stare> Recruiting for KotFE

Funkybyte

<Alta Stare>

Prophecy of the Five

New/Returning/Vet Players, Looking for a guild?! Not a complete douchebag? Enjoy PvP, PvE, and Conquest?! We’re looking for YOU! :cool:

<Alta Stare> We are a tight knit group looking to expand our roster for KotFE.

Drama free. Don't worry, we kicked them out.

We have:

• TeamSpeak

• Planetary Conquest: We have flagships on both factions and are consistently competitive in Conquest - many of us even have The Galaxy Conqueror title.
    We take specific planet requests from our members.
  • PvE: Currently we are forming Raid Teams for KotFE!
    • HM/NiM Ops: Tues/Wed 8:30EST Start Time
    • Casual Ops: Time: Tues/Thurs 8:30EST Start Time
  • PvP: We do a lot (UH LOT), Random Regs and Scheduled Ranked (Solo and Grouped).

Contact us in game (PM or via in game mail) for more info or Post here:

-[E] Crasla (Head Cheese) [R] Quantuum

-[E] Parallaxis (Officer)

-[E] Pri’ela (Officer)

Edited by Funkybyte

• 3 months later...

I'm an Empire player on Pot5 who is still pretty new to the game. This is the first character I've hit cap on since the game came out.

I'm interested in exploring "end game", but obviously need a group. I'm planning on running a Jugg DPS until I get more comfortable with the group content (because leveling up now you don't ever really do any) and then move on to tanking eventually.

Are you guys OK with taking in a player who might have some questions or who will be seeing a lot of the game for the first time? I understand if it's not what you guys are really looking for.

Not my first MMO by any stretch. Been playing this genre for a long time with a range of experience.

My name is "Phaya" in game if you wanna PM me. :)

Just saw this post.... I was 8 of 10 n HM Rav TOS before my group broke up.... I did 8 of 10 n NiM DF and DP... I have achieved a lot thus far I am interested in the healing slot that is open... I have cleared all NiM bosses pre 3.0 save Brontes and Council.... cleared them after 3.0 and aspire to work on Reven and NiM 4.0.... Let me know if interested in a trial run : )