Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ezra is the guy behind the mask in The Force Awakens

Ghenghis-Khan

Just my opinion. I think that would be a really cool twist. His passions lead him to the darkside. Perhaps in Rebels he experiences his masters fall. Then decides that had he learned the dark side he might have been able to save his master. He finally gets captured. Then Palpatine turns him. Fast forward to movie 7 and there u have it. A new villain.

Just my opinion. I think that would be a really cool twist. His passions lead him to the darkside. Perhaps in Rebels he experiences his masters fall. Then decides that had he learned the dark side he might have been able to save his master. He finally gets captured. Then Palpatine turns him. Fast forward to movie 7 and there u have it. A new villain.

I don't think so. Rebels takes place five years before episode 4. By the time episode four reaches episode six it's been another four years. So that's eight. Then a thirty year jump from episode 6 to episode 7. Ezra is 14 years old. This would put him at 52 years old by the time of the new movie and given that the actor playing Kylo Ren is Adam Driver who is 31.. I doubt it.

I SERIOUSLY doubt this, since there is still a lot of rebels left to go, and I suspect they'll be going over Kylo Ren's backstory in ep 7, to reveal Ezra's fall long before it happens would be really annoying.

More than likely Kanan and Ahsoka will be killed by Vader, and Ezra will run off somewhere, probably with Sabine, so Disney doesn't have to kill off a couple kids (yes, Sabine is still a kid)

I think its already been said that Rebels won't have anything to do with episode 7, but I did hear something awhile back that it may have a tie in with "Rogue One." I can see with spin-off movie being a possibility since Rebels is during the beginning of the rebellion.

This would totally redeem the Rebels in my eyes; but it won't happen.

RIP Clone Wars

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.