Best PVP guild?

Magnus-EN

I just reached level 60 on my Sentinel and I am looking for the best PVP guild on the server. Was wondering who the top teams are. Previously I lived in NA and had a valor 100 mercenary DPS, but its on the West Coast server and I have 200 ping there now. Using teamspeak/mumble is a requirement, so is active members. Clan must speak/understand English.

I have a dream that one day this swtor will be a good game.

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Guantanamo the sons of MVPs slaves and the sons of MVPS slave owners will be able to play without queuesyncing.

I have a dream that one day even the Pt, a class sweltering with the heat of injustice and sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of flamesweep.

I have a dream that my four little children Alec, Igor, Ptaha, and Tanvir will get the rating they deserve. :rak_03:

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Guantanamo the sons of MVPs slaves and the sons of MVPS slave owners will be able to play without queuesyncing.

I have a dream that one day even the Pt, a class sweltering with the heat of injustice and sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of flamesweep.

I have a dream that my four little children Alec, Igor, Ptaha, and Tanvir will get the rating they deserve. :rak_03:

How dare u! a? Killed tanvir in stun is just lel! Pro strats from tanvir.

http://i.imgur.com/3cUIYJN.jpg

Edited by helpmewin

First, they came for the balance, but I didn't speak out, since I was FoTM.

Then, they came for the trolls and baddies, but I didn't speak out, since I wasn't one of them.

Then, they the mediocres, but I didn't speak out, since I wasn't one of them.

And then they left me alone :rak_03:

Well... it is true, isn't it? Just because I said it doesn't make it less correct, so yeah, totes pro strats from me.

When peoples trully belive dat -30% while stunned can safe their *** in 4*4 DPS fight against burst - so yeah i have no question there to dat player. GL to ur pro strats.

When peoples trully belive dat -30% while stunned can safe their *** in 4*4 DPS fight against burst - so yeah i have no question there to dat player. GL to ur pro strats.

I didn't say it'd save me, I just said it was foolish to use your burst on a stunned AP PT. Besides, you were only 2 people on me in the match I wrote that, so it actually did save me, iirc.

I didn't say it'd save me, I just said it was foolish to use your burst on a stunned AP PT. Besides, you were only 2 people on me in the match I wrote that, so it actually did save me, iirc.

U die by 1 DPS in stun in 1 -st round and type this in general and die by 2 guys in second in stun always 1-st. So u should think about ur pro strats. I'm just tired to listen ur whine, idiotic strats when i play with u in yolo. If u've got a butthurt mb u should keep silience, coz its looks much better when u not trying to say nonsense.

P.S. Stop to argue with u, coz u always trying to looks smarter then u are.

Edited by helpmewin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was wrong. There is not a single Republic dedicated PvP guild. Not even a single one who is active.

Well there is one, but as I said before, they are qsyncers for soloq. They get stomped in team ranked though. So best option is to roll imp or get good imp players roll rep, which is unlikely. Best of luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you guys met spectre yet in team ranked? The guy from their guild has a big mouth.

No we have not. But we havent played that much since Battlefront was released, maybe only 3-4 evenings.

Edited by Xelereth

• 3 weeks later...