NYCC Cantina GSF comments

Nemarus

Not a lot said about GSF, but Michael Backus said GSF "was his baby" and that he felt bad about them leaving it unattended, and that it's something that is a big priority for him to rectify.

This is pretty much third-hand information, but it's something.

Additionally, there were more coy comments hinting at some PvE space combat thing. This has happened at the last two cantina events now.

I still do not think it is reasonable to expect anything this year, so keep your expectations in check :)

From Dulfy.net we also have this cryptic promise:

Backus- I will probably lose my job for this, but I can say that there are two things that we are actively working on to address your concerns here and what you describe as ‘better than cross-server’. I can’t say much more than that, except that you will see an announcement and implementation before next New York ComiCon.

It's still unspecific, but it does sound like there's at least a roadmap to get some GSF stuff. Honestly, I think the strike feedback thread is really great and I'm glad they are looking at addressing strike fighters. If we could get stuff like, new maps (or new modes), that would be a crown jewel, but balance fixes, while not free, are vastly cheaper and would presumably really help.