kotfe character start

teabags

First I apologise if this has been answered already, but I have not seen it yet. If someone starts with the free level 60 or with their own character (Assuming they have more than 1) can they still play previous story content with other characters.

Thanks

Nah, starting KotFE will not lock out all of your characters from doing the prior class missions. It will only lock out the class missions for that character. That would be the equivalent of BW shooting themselves in the foot, because they still are going to want people to play the class stories, that's why they are supposedly revamping the leveling experience.

I can understand the trepidation with starting KotFE. I'm not going to dive right in. I'll run warzones and do other stuff to level my first character. It's probably not going to be as big of a deal as we all think it will be. :o

Hey!

If you make a free level 60 character when KoTFE launches, (you will have the option in character select to start at level 1 or level 60) then you can't go back and do the class stories, makeb, or Shadow of Revan (et cetera). The idea is supposed to be that your free level 60 character is a veteran of the galactic war and has already been through the previous content.

Same goes for any other level 60 character. Say you had a level 60 Jedi knight but you haven't completed Shadow of Revan (hypothetically speaking). Once you enter into the story line for Knights of the Fallen Empire, you cant complete the SoR story. And if you had a level 60 character that has already completed the previous content then you're fine and ready to go.

Of course that only includes the class quests/story missions. Nothing stopping you from going back and doing the sidequests etc.

Hopefully this clears things up for you! :D