Advice that every advanced PvPer should know.

kissingaiur

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you NOTICING Hottie "constantly talking about others noticing her"? Stalker much!

HEY Hottie, looks like you have another member for your fan club! :D lol

I'm a stalker for coming across one of seventy such posts? Also calling me a hottie fan is rly mean.... please stop...:(:(

Okay please list all the post she supposedly has talking about noticing herself.

Seiously; mean?! rofl okay then... :rolleyes:

I get the feeling that you're reading another thread than the one everyone else is reading. And callin me a fan of hottie IS really mean, have you seen her play?

I get the feeling that you're reading another thread than the one everyone else is reading. And callin me a fan of hottie IS really mean, have you seen her play?

You don't have to like my game play bro but the way you always talk about me is little disturbing. I'm like always on your mind in every post here. You talk more about me then my friends, that is why she is confused. Whether it be positive or negative, you kinda come off as obsessed.

I'm a stalker for coming across one of seventy such posts? Also calling me a hottie fan is rly mean.... please stop...:(:(

Since you've repeated the same sentiment twice. I have seen Hottie play, she has a dynamic, fun playstyle, that was memorable enough for me to recall her toon by name, the first time I actually did remember anyone in from a warzone (just to be clear, I have only played with Hottie on my team once, every other time it was vs.). She is also one of a very few people who took time to write a detailed guide on playing a specific AC in PvP. That she has updated as the new information came along and she was open to discussion and alternatives.

You can do well worse for a role-model.

Edited by DomiSotto

No pretty sure I'm reading this post. Which was quite amusing.

Yes, I've seen Hottie play. She's darn right good. I've had the privilege of having her on my team. So Idk what hole in space you crawled out of to insult her like that, but you need to crawl right back in it! lol

You don't have to like my game play bro but the way you always talk about me is little disturbing. I'm like always on your mind in every post here. You talk more about me then my friends, that is why she is confused. Whether it be positive or negative, you kinda come off as obsessed.

^ :D

The single biggest piece of advice:

Push more buttons. No, seriously, after you've just used an attack or heal ability, try using another one. No, not after you've thought about it for a few seconds, do it immediately. Then do it again.

Sadly, the biggest division between reasonable PvPers and also-rans is plain old boring Actions Per Minute. Always look to reduce the amount of 'dead time' when you're not actively using an ability.

Of course, that shouldn't be 'advanced' advice at all. But apparently it is.

Since you've repeated the same sentiment twice. I have seen Hottie play, she has a dynamic, fun playstyle, that was memorable enough for me to recall her toon by name, the first time I actually did remember anyone in from a warzone (just to be clear, I have only played with Hottie on my team once, every other time it was vs.). She is also one of a very few people who took time to write a detailed guide on playing a specific AC in PvP. That she has updated as the new information came along and she was open to discussion and alternatives.

You can do well worse for a role-model.

I think what you are seeing has nothing to do wiith her ability to play or make guides and everything to do with her as she acts in-game at times. Most of the people really sh*t talking her played on Shadowlands when she was running around as Moonpie. I personally had a few run-ins with her that weren't pleasant for either of us, but I haven't seen her act like that for quite a while, so i'm not really salty with her anymore (of course she's on a different server too, so interactions have dropped to zero). The way you act tends to follow you around wherever you go, hence the SL people piping up and being sarcastic. #perspectives :p

The single biggest piece of advice:

Push more buttons. No, seriously, after you've just used an attack or heal ability, try using another one. No, not after you've thought about it for a few seconds, do it immediately. Then do it again.

Sadly, the biggest division between reasonable PvPers and also-rans is plain old boring Actions Per Minute. Always look to reduce the amount of 'dead time' when you're not actively using an ability.

Of course, that shouldn't be 'advanced' advice at all. But apparently it is.

Pushing buttons is hard

I think what you are seeing has nothing to do wiith her ability to play or make guides and everything to do with her as she acts in-game at times. Most of the people really sh*t talking her played on Shadowlands when she was running around as Moonpie. I personally had a few run-ins with her that weren't pleasant for either of us, but I haven't seen her act like that for quite a while, so i'm not really salty with her anymore (of course she's on a different server too, so interactions have dropped to zero). The way you act tends to follow you around wherever you go, hence the SL people piping up and being sarcastic. #perspectives :p

Ah, drama from a server I was on a year ago :rolleyes:. At least I'm still funny.

Edited by kissingaiur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.