hk-47 fate

Deshiel

Lol. Yup! I killed him on my dark jedi. Good times for sure!

But seriously, that Questline was my favorite in SWG. It was mysterious and cooler because I knew HK-47 from KOTOR. Since he was in SWG, I don't think we've seen the last of him in this game. Perhaps we'll go to Mustafar in SWTOR and learn how he gets turned into a mere artificial intelligence inside of a crashed Republic ship.

Lol. Yup! I killed him on my dark jedi. Good times for sure!

But seriously, that Questline was my favorite in SWG. It was mysterious and cooler because I knew HK-47 from KOTOR. Since he was in SWG, I don't think we've seen the last of him in this game. Perhaps we'll go to Mustafar in SWTOR and learn how he gets turned into a mere artificial intelligence inside of a crashed Republic ship.

It was explained in SWG that someone (Czerka I think...) Picks up his remains after you kill him for a third time on Yavin and then crash onto Mustifar

It was explained in SWG that someone (Czerka I think...) Picks up his remains after you kill him for a third time on Yavin and then crash onto Mustifar

Yeah, it's been awhile. But then, how'd he get to Yavin? I'd like to learn more, you know?

Yeah, it's been awhile. But then, how'd he get to Yavin? I'd like to learn more, you know?

He's fighting with Revan as the final boss of the Temple of Sacrifice Operation, I think he flies around firing at you while Revan attacks. I'm guessing SOMEHOW his parts survived the destruction of Malgus's station (Which is especially baffling if you have HK-51 as you take one of 47's parts to make HK-51) and Revan SOMEHOW found him.

He's fighting with Revan as the final boss of the Temple of Sacrifice Operation, I think he flies around firing at you while Revan attacks. I'm guessing SOMEHOW his parts survived the destruction of Malgus's station (Which is especially baffling if you have HK-51 as you take one of 47's parts to make HK-51) and Revan SOMEHOW found him.

Oh, that's cool. Yep, not a raider, so I wouldn't know. Ty for telling me.