Spell casting animations issue!

Rdica

I cannot believe that we had so many updates and expansions and not even now you haven't fixed the fact that when a sorcerer cast spells he has the lightsaber on in his hand..... it looks awfull and I do not think is that hard to fix.... it ruins the whole experience of Star Wars play as Palpatine Edited by Rdica

But you aren't Palpatine.

Man... the thread is about how you feel please don't put smart remarks. I am fine with your opinion about having lightning getting out of your hands that hold a lightsaber that is turned on looks OK to you but for me it kinda ruins the whole experience. I mean more work has been put into something that might never be used by most of the players instead of giving the option to players to not hold the weapon when casting.

Edited by Rdica

Man... the thread is about how you feel please don't put smart remarks. I am fine with your opinion about having lightning getting out of your hands that hold a lightsaber that is turned on looks OK to you but for me it kinda ruins the whole experience. I mean more work has been put into something that might never be used by most of the players instead of giving the option to players to not hold the weapon when casting.

Would you prefer stupid remarks? Actually, with how stupid this thread is, that's probably all you deserve.

Would you prefer stupid remarks? Actually, with how stupid this thread is, that's probably all you deserve.

I would prefer just to say that you do not agree with it. I found no movie in which a sith doing lightning spells/abilities has the lightsaber in hands when doing so this is why it is ruining the experience for me. You lack the discipline to accept someone elses opinions and I can feel the "dark side" in you sort to say :D

And I never said I wanted to be my way only just that it would be appropriate from my point of view to give us the option to have the lightsaber off when casting spell/skills. A toggle in settings or something.

Edited by Rdica

I would prefer just to say that you do not agree with it. I found no movie in which a sith doing lightning spells/abilities has the lightsaber in hands when doing so this is why it is ruining the experience for me. You lack the discipline to accept someone elses opinions and I can feel the "dark side" in you sort to say :D

And I never said I wanted to be my way only just that it would be appropriate from my point of view to give us the option to have the lightsaber off when casting spell/skills. A toggle in settings or something.

With how hard you're trying to RP as Palpatine, seems to me like you'd hold someone with dark side tendencies in higher regard. That being said, your whiny little passive aggressive act is way too cowardly to ever have made it off korriban. They would have fed you to the Kor'slugs after your first day.