The KOTFE Trailer Deleted Scene, has anyone posted it here?

ThickGlasses

The writers have apparently decided that Revan's fatal flaw was hubris. He thought he had a foolproof plan to stop the Emperor and that spreading the word would only make things harder. If he'd explained that there was a powerful, hostile Empire out there preparing to attack, the Republic might have wanted to make a pre-emptive strike, or the Jedi might have insisted on sending some people along. Revan knew that if he tipped his hand, it might throw off his entire plan, and he had such confidence in himself that he made no provisions in case he failed.

That's not really the Revan I know from KOTOR, but then the Revan I know was a woman, so I guess there's been a case of mistaken identity somewhere along the way. ;)

This sums it up pretty well. In KOTOR Revan was whoever and whatever you wanted him to be but bioware stuck with their version of Revan. So some people have their own idea of who Revan is. The real Revan was very far from a mary sue. In fact, despite all his power, he suffered from chosen one dilemma. He believed he was a chosen one of sorts. That it was his destiny to face the sith Emperor and destroy him. He believed no one else could do it and no one else would do it. This lead him to clashing with the Emperor several times and each time he was defeated. He just couldn't accept that defeating Vitiate may not have been his destiny.

No, because the plot demanded it

There way also a period of time between Revan regaining his memory and him getting trapped, Plenty of time to warn people to get them prepare or at least have knowledge for future generations that there is a Sith Empire out there.

Obviously Maglus doesn't know because nothing said he kept that close of a eye on the emperor. But if they decide to write it in as that was Malgus' reason for rebellion it would be the same as Revan.

No, Revan was brainwashed all the way up to when he was captured by bastila and had his memory changed, then after killing Malak he continued to have visions about his memory and went off to find what the hell they were about. Soon he was captured and taken to Dromound Kass where his memory started to come back.