Can't launch the game

Eoftar

I can't launch it either withe the same problem. Fully patched game and crashes without even a blink when pressing "play." Windows 10 Build 10565. I just signed up and paid tonight for the first time in months and it won't work. Back to Elder Scrolls Online.

Any way I can get my money back for services not rendered? I might complain to my bank that I was scammed.

Edited by CiaranSkye

Thanks a lot! I can finally get back to game.

I can't launch it either withe the same problem. Fully patched game and crashes without even a blink when pressing "play." Windows 10 Build 10565. I just signed up and paid tonight for the first time in months and it won't work. Back to Elder Scrolls Online.

Any way I can get my money back for services not rendered? I might complain to my bank that I was scammed.

You should try this guide!

It amazes me that we all are suffering this problem and yet no one on their PR staff has decided it would be a good idea to at least put a response on this Forum that says they are working on solving the problem so we at least know they are taking care of it. I'm a subscriber and most of us are, we are paying for a service that isn't working and I believe we should have the time added to our play time for the hours we have spent Unable to play every time this kinda thing happens.

As for the BitRaider folder never delete it, always rename it. Just in case for your safety.

Edited by Christyana

Apparently delete the game was stupid because no avail . Still it freezes at the login screen . But now the old launcher. Is the message "The launcher is being update . Please wait ... " Apparently launch the new expansion fried the servers ... the way is to wait !