RP event inspired by SWG Starsider Event {Monthly Black market Returning to Tat}

morningstation

:ph_welcome:

I am just posting to determine players and guild's interest in reestablishing a monthly {secret} black market event established on Tatooine. The event would center on a decorated Tat home with open stalls for vendors in a open air open market environment. You can hock you wares, resources, services, information, and even slaves {if your into that sort of rp}. Since this game only has. Auctions would be held. Lotteries could be done. Gambling even open air fight clubs. (I'm thinking of no weapon no armor just fists could be fun or even forced companion fights):jawa_smile:

Since this game only has the GTN all vending would have to be in chat. Its a draw back but would add to the open air ambiance. There would even be ca club and gambling den decorated as well as vip rooms for various deals meetings or what have you. A true den of scum and villainy. :csw_jabba: Since the number of spaces in a stronghold is limited it would be announced and 1st come 1st serve and number of vendors would have to be limited with occupancy being up to fifty. If more is needed we could open several with specific themes for decorations or specific vendor types ie: Weapons, armors, what have you.:csw_crawler:

:csw_speeder:

Please post your interest, comments, advice, trolls, what have have you here.

:ph_thank_you:

Edited by morningstation

:ph_welcome:

I am just posting to determine players and guild's interest in reestablishing a monthly {secret} black market event established on Tatooine. The event would center on a decorated Tat home with open stalls for vendors in a open air open market environment. You can hock you wares, resources, services, information, and even slaves {if your into that sort of rp}. Since this game only has. Auctions would be held. Lotteries could be done. Gambling even open air fight clubs. (I'm thinking of no weapon no armor just fists could be fun or even forced companion fights):jawa_smile:

Since this game only has the GTN all vending would have to be in chat. Its a draw back but would add to the open air ambiance. There would even be ca club and gambling den decorated as well as vip rooms for various deals meetings or what have you. A true den of scum and villainy. :csw_jabba: Since the number of spaces in a stronghold is limited it would be announced and 1st come 1st serve and number of vendors would have to be limited with occupancy being up to fifty. If more is needed we could open several with specific themes for decorations or specific vendor types ie: Weapons, armors, what have you.:csw_crawler:

:csw_speeder:

Please post your interest, comments, advice, trolls, what have have you here.

:ph_thank_you:

Blast from the past! I'd love to see something like this!

I'm interested, though I can't assure my presence. Give me a few days to spread word of this.

Let me clarify - I'm on vacation, I can't just hop in and start dancing. Around Saturday my normal schedule should resume, and I'll be able to start trying to get others involved with this.

Edited by Mourkoth